What You'll Learn
- 1 Provestra Review
- 1.1 What is Provestra
- 1.2 Provestra Active Ingredients
- 1.3 Are The Ingredients in Provestra Safe?
- 1.4 Foods To Eat with Provestra
- 1.5 Any Foods to Avoid with Provestra
- 1.6 Benefits of Provestra
- 1.7 Provestra Side Effects
- 1.8 Risk Free Guarantee
- 1.9 Provestra Infographic
- 1.10 Our Provestra Review
For women who feel like their sexual lives and interests are declining, Provestra is a safe and effective product that may offer support. With an array of intended benefits, Provestra can be used to provide women with an overall boost of sexual interest, satisfaction, and desire.
What is Provestra
Provestra is a safe and gentle product designed to specifically increase women’s sexual desire. By utilizing Provestra as directed, women should encounter a range of benefits such as:
- Intensified libido
- Restored sex drive / desire
- Increased foreplay sensations and excitement
- Increased blood flow to the clitoris
- Overall improved sexual sensations
- Stronger and more powerful orgasms
- More rapid orgasm responses
- More frequent and powerful interest in sex
- Increase in fertility with the overall strengthened health of a woman’s reproductive system
- Helps balance the body’s hormonal system for optimized sexual health, response, and functioning
Provestra Active Ingredients
Horny Goat Weed – Researchers all across the world have specifically noted the herb’s potent antioxidant activity. It’s believed to help regulate hormone function, protect the heart, maintain brain health, and balance the immune system. Of particular interest is its anti-aging, energizing, and libido-stimulating properties. Women who use Horny Goat Weed (its most common name) may experience the above health benefits.
Maca Root – One of the biggest effects reported by women taking proper dosages of Maca powder daily is a marked increase in sexual desire. Red Maca is the type of Maca that is highest in phytontutrients and, not surprisingly, is the Maca of choice to improve female libido.
Tongkat Ali – No matter your gender, a testosterone boost can be a helpful way for increasing sexual flame and desire. Folklore says that Tongkat ali is helpful for increasing the sensitivity of a woman’s erogenous zones, further increasing its libido-boosting qualities. While research has shown that the herb boosts libido in male rats,  researchers believe these effects can also be replicated in females.
Are The Ingredients in Provestra Safe?
The stand-alone ingredients in Provestra have known to be safe in limited amounts of dietary supplementation. Provestra does not contain any ingredients that have been known to pose any risks for health safety.
Foods To Eat with Provestra
Fighting off something like low female libido takes a commitment to say the least. Seeing the amount of foods and food groups you’ll have to abstain from during treatment of low female libido most women will surely ask “But what can I Eat?” Along with taking Provestra, there are many foods that are part of the same food groups which aren’t considered to be helpful in treating and preventing low female libido going forward.
These are most of the foods you can eat that will help treat low female libido along with prevent it in future as well: vegetables like artichokes, zucchini, asparagus, avocado, tomatoes, spinach, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cucumber, olives and cabbage, probiotic yogurts and kefir, meats like eggs, beef, chicken, turkey and lamb, fish like herring, wild salmon and sardines, nuts like almonds, coconut meat, walnuts, hazelnuts and flax seed.
Also herbs and spices like turmeric, thyme, rosemary, basil, cloves, oregano and ginger, oils like coconut oil, olive oil, sesame oil and flax oil, beverages like chicory root coffee, cinnamon tea, peppermint tea, ginger tea, and licorice and sweeteners like stevia and xylitol.
All of these foods are considered to be the most effective along with taking Provestra in treating and preventing low female libido. As long as you can stay on track with your diet incorporating most of these foods, you’ll see a marked improvement in your vaginal health going forward.
Any Foods to Avoid with Provestra
If you are earnest in fighting off low female libido then there is a diet that comes into play which will get your immune system back on track in helping fight off low female libido along with taking Provestra. These are main foods to avoid: sugars like honey, chocolate and artificial sweeteners, alcohol like wine, beer, liquors and ciders, all vinegars except apple cider vinegar, fats and oils like soy oil, peanut oil, corn oil and canola oil, condiments like ketchup soy sauce mayonnaise, mustard, relish, and horseradish, grains like anything with wheat, rye, oats and barley along with bread, pasta and rice.
Fruits like fresh fruit, dried fruit, fruit juice and canned fruits, mushrooms, beans, vegetables like potatoes, parsnips, carrots, peas, sweet potatoes, beets and yams, cashews peanuts and pistachios, beverages like coffee, black and green tea, regular and diet soda, dairy like cheese, milk and cream, meats like pork, cured meats, processed meats and all fish except wild salmon and sardines.
This looks like most of the food groups but there are a lot of foods that you can find that aren’t part of those which is are needed to stay away from when treating and fighting off low female libido. Along with taking Provestra, a proper diet will go a long way in building back up your immune system and balance the bacteria levels in your body to be better suited in keeping you female libido above average.
Benefits of Provestra
- The Provestra ingredients are safe and natural
- Provestra has not been shown to cause any harmful side effects
- Women hoping to conceive may experience increased reproductive health and fertility with the use of Provestra
- As many women experience a loss of sexual interest throughout their lives, Provestra can serve to safely and naturally provide increased sexual desire, support, and pleasure
- A healthy sexual lifestyle, with the help of Provestra, can lead to a more satisfying and intimate sexual relationship with one’s partner
- Women can discretely purchase Provestra online
- Unlike common topical sexual support products, Provestra stimulates its effects through a convenient supplemental form
Provestra Side Effects
- Women who are not desiring to become pregnant in the near future may not want to experience the increased fertility effects of Provestra
- Women should consult with a physician prior to using Provestrz
- Provestra has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration
- Since Provestra provides support in the form of a supplement, some experts argue that optimal benefits may not be achieved until several days, weeks, or months of consistent use.
Risk Free Guarantee
That’s how the describe the full money-back guarantee.
If for some reason during this time you’re not satisfied with the results and you’ve consulted our Customer Satisfaction Team to ensure you’re using the product to its full advantage, then we encourage you to return the boxes, bottles, and any unused product for a 100% refund of monies paid (minus shipping & handling). We’ll happily refund you for the first 30 days of used product, plus any unopened product, returned within 60 days of purchase, minus any shipping charges paid.
We have also created an infographic for you–just in case!
Our Provestra Review
With all the products out there to combat male sexual problems, it’s nice to see one gaining some traction in the female sexual dysfunction department.
Provestra has it all. It’s all natural formula is packed with herbs and nutrients and recommended by doctors. It’s getting good word of mouth, and it’s backed by a hassle-free 67 day guarantee.
If you want to reclaim the passionate sex life you used to have, if you are tired of feeling like sex is something you have to do instead of something you want to do, if you want to regain the closeness that comes from mutual sexual satisfaction, then sexual supplementation might be just what you need. Nothing works for everyone, but Provestra has a solid track record of satisfied customers. We recommend that you try it!
Results: Very Good
Positive Reviews Online: 300+
Price on Official Site: $49.95
Guarantee: 60-Days Full Money Back